Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I Know...it's been a long time

June 8th already...where has this year gone?
Well, just to update everyone, I am still looking for a job (getting pretty frustrating because what I need to make and what they are paying is no where near the same amount). I feel completely clueless when it come to several fields (including computers!) and I think that shows when I go in for the interviews. I'm not sure.

Mom starts radiation for the breast cancer when she gets back from Vegas next month.

I've got a special someone that I "met" online and we are meeting for the first time this weekend. I'm kind of scared, but kind of excited as well.

If anyone has any advice on how to get rid of a friend that is comlpetely controlling and is a liar, let me know. I won't name names, but she is really controlling and she turns everything around until it suits her and not what you meant to say. She only wants to spend time with me when she has time and gets pissy everytime I am not there to answer her call. I am so not the confrontational person but I don't think that I can continue to be friends with her. She is emotionally and physically draining and I know for a fact that she lies all the time to me. She talks about me behind my back and I've had it. Any advice?

Other than that, there's lots on my plate that I just don't have the energy to get into at this point. This is one reason why it has taken me so long to post again. If any of you people are prayer's send a big out for me, will you? I'm drowning right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home