Thursday, December 01, 2005

December 1, 2005

I cannot believe that it is December already. Part of me can, but most of me does not want to believe it. Well, here is the update...

Mom found another lump in her breast but this time it is nothing to worry about. She just has to keep a close eye on anything in that region because of her history.

I am living at home again and it is driving me crazy already and it has only been a week. I was evicted and Jaysen moved back to get his old job back so not only is my fam driving me crazy, I have to do this without him around. I know some people can survive long distance relationships, but I don't know that I can last until February. Yes, I miss the physical closeness, but jsut being able to talk whenever and hold whenever is really hard not having.

Mental health could not be worse right now. I am really close to admitting myself again (in 9 days it will be a year since I was admitted last) and my physical health is concerning.

I need to go, just wanted to do a brief update. If any of you are praying people, please send up a few on my behalf? Thanks. Lisa Marie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home