Friday, March 24, 2006

So much time has passed

Well, it has been a while since I've posted. Not really anything new going on right now. I am house-dog sitting for the weekend and have unlimited internet access! I am also trying to take this opportunity to print up the book. I am more and more closer to finally finishing it and the closer I get to finishing it, the more scared I get. I don't know...kinda rambling. Well, I completely cut off ties with the person that drives me the most crazy and it has been hard...so hard that I am actually contemplating having to call the police because she has gotten far more pyscho than I could have ever imagined. I am also planning a trip to see Jaysen soon. We have not laid eyes (or hands) on each other since November...frustrating, but if we can make it through this, we can make it through it all. Niece is officially a teen. She turned 13 on the 15th of March and it is only reminding me that my own bday is this coming Thursday ( I think-I tend not to really want to remember it!) Still looking for a job and getting really pissed off at the fact that I have not found anything. I should go, I was really hopping online to look for a job. Will try to post soon...pray for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home